Sunday 13 December 2009

Phase 2 of front cover


In the next lesson I added cover lines and sell lines to the front cover. I also changed my font type for the mast head as it looked like the title of a science magazine so I made it look alot scruffier. For the mast head, strap line and cover and sell lines I went on to the dafont website to use fonts from there.

In the cover and sell lines I was making important words stand out by increasing the size of them. On the cover and sell lines I have used the drop shadow tool which makes the writing stand out. On the mast head and strap line I have used drop shadow, inner shadow and outer glow as I want the title to be big and stand out in front of everything else.

Here I have finished the masthead and I am happy with it, and I started including cover lines and sell lines. I was able to get one cover line in place but I wasn't sure on the others because the colours clashed with the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment