Sunday 13 December 2009

Double page spread

In the next lesson I began my double page spread on Adobe InDesign. I had to cut out the four images that I want on the double page spread out just like what I had done before on the front cover. After cutting them out I put them on to InDesign, before hand I had already decided which colour background to have, which is black so the pictures went on to the black background. In the next lesson I intend to write about each band member and also write a little bit about the band.

I have now completed my double page spread and have checked all the spellings and they all are fine. I have used three major colours, yellow, black and white, I didnt want the page to look too bright, so I put everything on to a black background.

3 comments:

  1. I think james double page spread is really good and the black and white really make it stand out.The pictures that have been taken are really good and look good quality.I can't see any problems with the page . Also i looked at the front cover and the contents and they all go together really well. a good job done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that your double page spread is good the wrting is humouring and brings our a laugh. All of the images are strong ad the colour scheme works well together. The only negative that I could say is the there is a bit of unused spacearound the pictures. Other than that I think its really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. James. I like you rdouble page spread, i think is realy nicely presented. You have chosen a good colour scheme, it is eye catching and appeals to the target audience.
    The pictures have been composed nicely and you have used them well. They stand out against the black background. Well done.

    ReplyDelete