Sunday 13 December 2009

Music Magazine Front Cover Final


In this lesson I was able to complete my front cover. I made the finishing touches to the cover and strap lines by placing one at an angle and the rest on either the left or right. I also changed the colour of the strap lines so that they matched one another. I also had to insert a barcode in the bottom right hand corner, and the issue number went into the top right hand corner.

I struggled to find two or three colours that would work well with one another but I eventually found them, I have got a warm colour for the title of the magazine and I chose two cooler colours for my cover lines and sell lines

7 comments:

  1. This is very nice James, I like the way you've abbreviated the word 'Energy' into a play on words 'NRG'. This is very creative and the fonts and colours that feature on your front page back this up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your front cover, I think that the black background and the central image works well together as it makes the image stand out alot more, I also like the abbreviated title 'NRG'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really good front cover but i might have used yellow instead of the red to go along with the double page spread. The picture is really good and the design on the background works really well to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the colour scheme you have used. I also like the design you have in the background of your cover. i also like how you have layed out the writing on the cover although i think there are parts of the front cover that seem a bit bare where i feel like something should be there.
    I also like the font styles you have used they are really different and don't see fonts like that used very often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your double page spread is eye catching! The Front cover as a whole works well together, i really like the fonts youve used, look good against a black back ground. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your double page spread, contents page and front cover are all really good. The colours all tie in really well through the whole magazine. I especially like the double page spread though it looks really full and there are no gaps in it. i like the b=white background behind some areas of the text it makes the page really stand out its great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that your front cover looks good! I really like the fonts as they work well together and the colour scheme looks ok. However in the top right hand corner there could be something in this space maybe but other than that I think it's a great peice of work, well done :)

    ReplyDelete