Monday 2 November 2009

School Magazine and school contents final



Today was the day that i finished designing my school magazine front cover and contents page.

I did a lot of work on my front cover today I had to insert all of the cover lines and strap line. This was a tricky task because I was making sure that all the letters and words could be seen without a problem. I done this by putting outer glows and drop shadows on the different words. I feel that my pictures on the front page are strong and stand out well.

Also in this lesson I came close to finishing my contents page but I am not quite finished with it yet. I had to write down what was on each of the pages. I also put a picture on the front to make it look good.



I was also able to finish my contents page which included a picture of a student on it and also had a list of what to expect within the magazine. The back picture is of a clipboard, which i thought corresponds well with the school design. I have used the magnetic cut out tool which enabled me to cut the student out easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment